- NEW DESIGN FOR 2020 – Our new lighter, more durable design is double the strength of the original and eliminates fatigue at high-stress points. This lighter, stronger splint design is rugged enough for even the most active dog.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE SPLINT USED BY VETERINARIANS AND ANIMAL HEALTH EXPERTS – Custom made splints can be expensive and take weeks to be made. Our dog joint protector is a quicker and more reasonably priced way for animal health professionals to fit patients on the spot. The adjustable width and angle lets you maintain a proper fit throughout a treatment plan giving the dog the stability and support it needs to heal.
- EASY TO WEAR AND USE – Pet parents will find it easy to get their dogs into the Walkin’ Fit Adjustable Splint. Simply place the paw in the splint with the nails at the edge and buckle in place. The splint can be used on either front or rear legs and allows them to bear weight on a broken or weak limb.
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – The Walkin’ Fit dog knee brace is constructed of lightweight, durable plastic with a cushioned inner foam lining for your pet’s everyday comfort. It also has a rubber non-skid pad for added traction.
- FIND THE PERFECT FIT – Available in 5 different sizes to accommodate pets of all builds, it has adjustable touch fastener straps for easy attachment and removal. The splint width and angle of the pet splint are also easily adjustable allowing you to accommodate a bandaged limb and tailor a custom fit for your pet.
|REAR SPLINT USAGE SIZE GUIDE||FRONT SPLINT USAGE SIZE GUIDE|
|A: Measure from end of longest toenail to midpoint between hock and knee.
B: Measure from the end of longest toenail to top of hock.
|A: Measure from end of longest toenail to midpoint between carpal joint (wrist) and elbow.
B: Measure from the end of longest toenail to center of carpal joint (wrist).