- PROVIDES THE CORRECTIVE SUPPORT YOUR DOG NEEDS – The Walkin’ Rear No-Knuckling Training Sock helps you give your dog the training he or she needs. This dog boot is designed to enhance the sense of self-movement and body position in pets with neurological deficits while also supporting above and below the joint.
- DESIGNED AND USED BY CANINE REHABILITATION PROFESSIONALS – Ideal for in-clinic use by veterinarians and canine rehabilitation professionals, the Walkin’ training dog sock was designed by Renee Mills, VT, CCRP to help dogs with IVDD, DM, Wobbler’s (CVI), FCE, Cervical Disc Disease, and Neurological disorders causing knuckling of the rear paw.
- IDEAL FOR EXERCISE AT HOME – The Walkin’ Training Dog Boot allows pet parents to give their dogs at-home exercise in between therapy sessions. Pet owners can place the training sock on their pet for a 2 to 5-minute walk before removing it. Consult with your veterinarian or canine rehabilitation professional before using this temporary training tool.
- PERFECT FOR REHABILITATION – Pets recovering from spinal surgery or suffering from disc disease will benefit from using the No-Knuckling Training Sock. It stimulates a dog between its toes, evoking a withdrawal reflex and causes him to pick the foot up higher which corrects his gait and improves hind paw placement.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, COMFORTABLE AND ADJUSTABLE – Made from durable, lightweight neoprene with an extra fleece pad and toe cord cushioning to offer a comfortable fit for pets with hind leg weakness. This canine training boot also has an adjustable cord loop to get the perfect fit and touch fastener closures that provide support above and below the joint.
- IMPORTANT – Do not wrap the NKTS too tightly, as that may interfere with circulation or limit the mobility of rear leg. Do not tighten cord to the point where it could cause irritation or pull the toes up too far.
|Size||Measurement from top of paw to hock||Weight|
|XSmall||Up to 3″||Up to 15 lbs.|
|Small||Up to 4″||Up to 30 lbs.|
|Medium||4 – 6″||30-60 lbs.|
|Large||6 – 8″||60 to 80 lbs.|
|XLarge||Greater than 8″||80+ lbs.|
If dog is between sizes, go up one size.