- PROVIDES THE CORRECTIVE SUPPORT YOUR DOG NEEDS – The Walkin’ Front No-Knuckling Training Sock helps you give your dog the training he or she needs. This dog boot is designed to enhance the sense of self-movement and body position in pets with neurological deficits while also supporting above and below the joint.
- DESIGNED AND USED BY CANINE REHABILITATION PROFESSIONALS – Ideal for in-clinic use by veterinarians and canine rehabilitation professionals, the Walkin’ training dog sock was designed by Renee Mills, VT, CCRP to help dogs with Cervical Vertebral Instability (CVI) or Wobbler’s Syndrome, Cervical Disc Disease, FCE, Neurological Disorders causing front paw knuckling.
- IDEAL FOR EXERCISE AT HOME – The Walkin’ Training Dog Boot allows pet parents to give their dogs at-home exercise in between therapy sessions. Pet owners can place the dog training sock on their pet for a 2 to 5-minute walk before removing it. Consult with your veterinarian or canine rehabilitation professional before using this temporary training tool.
- PERFECT FOR REHABILITATION – Pets recovering from spinal surgery or suffering from disc disease will benefit from using the No-Knuckling Training Sock. It stimulates a dog between its toes, evoking a withdrawal reflex and causes him to pick the foot up higher which corrects his gait and improves front paw placement.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, COMFORTABLE AND ADJUSTABLE – Made from durable, lightweight neoprene with soft sherpa padding and toe cord cushioning to offer a comfortable fit for pets with hind leg weakness. This canine training boot also has a specially sized cord to get the perfect fit and touch fastener closures that secure and support the joint.
Top of Paw to Carpal Joint
Measure from top of paw to middle of carpal joint on your pet. Ideally try to do this with your pet in a standing position. If that’s not possible, your pet may not be ready for the Front No-Knuckling Training Sock and we recommend you consult your Veterinarian for advice.
|Size||Top of Paw to Middle of Carpal Joint||Recommended Weight|
|XSmall||2″||10 – 15 lbs.|
|Small||2.25″||15 – 25 lbs.|
|Medium||2.5″||25 – 60 lbs.|
|Large||2.75″||60 – 100 lbs.|
|XLarge||3″ or Greater||< 100 lbs.|