Another fabulous product from Nina Ottosson!
Put treats in the hole at the top on both sides of the Cat Treat Maze. Your cat then has to work to get the Cat Treat Maze in motion so that it wobbles, rocks and sometimes spins around making the treats pass through a maze inside on both sides and fall out through the openings on both top and bottom.
The unpredictable movement keeps the toy challenging!
All treats that fit in the hole at the top, can come out through the holes on the sides.
Can be used inside or outside. Cat Treat Maze is easy to clean … just rinse with running water.
- Make it more difficult for your cat to get the treats out by putting a piece of a paper towel in one of the holes of both the top and bottom, so that the treats can only come out of one hole per side.
- Let your cat work for his food and feed his meals in the Cat Treat Maze.
- Perfect for both slow and fast eaters.
- Do not let your cat bite or chew on the toy.
- Do not leave your cat unattended.
- Teach your cat how to use the toy and get the treats.
Also available … Dog Treat Maze